While some states and localities are easing their COVID-19-related restrictions, others are restoring “stay-at-home” orders and imposing strict new requirements for onsite work. For multi-state employers, keeping track of these constantly-changing requirements is a full-time challenge.
Join leaders of Littler’s Return to Work Task Force Devjani Mishra and Melissa Peters, hosted by ComplianceHR CEO Lori Brown, as they discuss how to:
- Interpreting Specific Reopening (and Re-Closing) Developments
- Developing Compliant and Sustainable Workplace Safety Plans
- Changing Leave of Absence and Accommodation Requirements
- Utilizing resources and technology including ComplianceHR SmartScreen™
- Re-Engaging the Workforce for 2020 and Beyond