Issues that can be corrected under the PAID program
- Misclassification (exempt or nonexempt, for example)
- Off-the-clock work
- Regular rate and overtime calculation issues
ComplianceHR and Littler as Your Advocate
As industry leaders in legal technology and employment law, ComplianceHR and Littler will take you through the PAID program with Littler PAID Forward, ensuring that your pay practices are compliant from this day forward. Combining our web-based applications with Littler’s vast knowledge of Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) audits, we will partner with you to deliver dependable, straightforward guidance.
First, we will determine if your company meets the eligibility requirements to participate in PAID and, if so, complete the following steps with Littler PAID Forward:
- Conduct the audit to assess compliance with FLSA minimum wage and overtime requirements using the award-winning ComplianceHR compliance app.
- Prepare submissions to DOL that identify scope of potential violations and affected employees.
- Calculate the amount of back wages and describe the methodology used to calculate the back wages.
- Propose actions that correct compensation practices to ensure future compliance with the FLSA.
- Negotiate with DOL to ensure the practices you want to correct are not subject of litigation.
- Obtain FLSA waivers from employees who accept back wages.
To learn more about how ComplianceHR and Littler can be your advocate in the PAID process, click here: