Can I Have Time Off to Vote?
Did you have employees ask, “Can I have time off to vote?” during the midterm elections? Clearly, with each state’s varied voting time regulations, the answer is not a simple “yes” or “no.” But don’t worry–we have a solution that helps make answering these questions easier for you!
In just a few clicks, you can find state-specific information about:
- Eligibility requirements for voters and election workers
- The amount of voting time that can be taken
- If voting time must be paid
- If and how much notice voters and election workers must give prior to taking voting time
There are two ways to access this helpful information within the Navigator Suite:
- In the Reference Center by selecting “Voting Time”
- Under Navigator Pay Practices by clicking “Use Rapid Reference” and then selecting “Navigator Voting Time”
If you are not an existing client, we welcome you to register for a no obligation consultation with a compliance expert. After you’ve met with our compliance consultant, you can receive a free, 14-day trial to use all of the Navigator Suite applications. Register for a demonstration.
ComplianceHR offers the only on-demand, intelligent suite of compliance applications focused on helping companies address the ever-changing federal and state employment law requirements on minimum wage, overtime, independent contracting, and more.
We provide employers of all industries, sizes, and locations with solutions that empower employers to handle complex compliance issues with less time, cost, and complexity than traditional methods. The Navigator Suite simplifies employment law compliance, allowing you to streamline your compliance workflow in only a few simple clicks.