Pennsylvania Legal Updates
Compliance Law Updates Recently Announced:
Last Updated: 4/23/2023
To view all legal updates, visit our Resources page and select the Legal Updates tab at the top.
If you're an existing ComplianceHR client, you can access these updates and robust links to learn more about each of these changes through the PolicySmart™ solution.
Pennsylvania Legal Updates:
- Philadelphia Issues Rules on COVID Paid Sick Leave, and Revises “During COVID” Rules for Regular and Healthcare Employee Paid Sick Leave--Policy Updates Forthcoming
- Philadelphia Increases Privacy Protections for Reproductive Healthcare Information
- Philadelphia Establishes New Legal Protections Related to Reproductive Services
- Philadelphia Expands Discrimination Protections to Include "Reproductive Health Autonomy"
- Pennsylvania Amends Law on Unemployment Insurance to Allow Benefits for Eligible Military Spouses
- Pennsylvania Expands Definition of “Personal Information” for Purposes of Data Security Breach Notification
ComplianceHR offers the only on-demand, intelligent suite of compliance applications focused on helping companies address the ever-changing federal and state employment law requirements on minimum wage, overtime, independent contracting, and more.
Fueled by the subject matter expertise of Littler, the world’s largest employment law firm and built on Neota’s AI-powered platform, ComplianceHR provides employers of all industries, sizes, and locations with solutions that empower employers to handle complex compliance issues with less time, cost, and complexity than traditional methods. The Navigator Suite simplifies employment law compliance, allowing you to streamline your compliance workflow in only a few simple clicks.
If you are not an existing client, we welcome you to register for a no obligation consultation with a compliance expert. After you’ve met with our compliance consultant, you can receive a free, 14-day trial to use all of the Navigator Suite applications. Register for a demonstration.
Schedule a Demonstration
See how the Navigator Suite of solutions can help you simplify the complexity of employment law.