While COVID-19-related stay-at-home restrictions have been easing, new state and local requirements make clear that what businesses are “returning to” will look very different from what they left. Employers in every industry must consider when, whether and how to make that return safely.
Join leaders of Littler’s Return to Work Task Force Devjani Mishra and Melissa Peters, hosted by ComplianceHR CEO Lori Brown, as they discuss how to:
- Interpret reopening guidance from federal, state and local sources
- Develop compliant and sustainable workplace safety plans
- Keep up with changing federal, state and local leave of absence and accommodation requirements
- Re-assess workforce strategies and structures for the balance of 2020 and beyond
- Utilize resources and technology including ComplianceHR SmartScreen, for navigating the “return to work” process