Montana Legal Updates
Compliance Law Updates Recently Announced:
Last Updated: 10/10/2023
To view all legal updates, visit our Resources page and select the Legal Updates tab at the top.
If you're an existing ComplianceHR client, you can access these updates and robust links to learn more about each of these changes through the PolicySmart™ solution.
Montana Legal Updates:
- Montana Adopts New Law Defining “Sex,” Including for Purposes of Employment-Related Laws (effective 10/01/23)
- Montana Amends Law on Independent Contractor Exemption Certificates (effective 10/01/23)
- Montana Amends Workers Compensation Act, Changing Ownership Exemption Provision (effective 10/01/23)
- Montana Creates Protections for Employees’ Expression on Personal Social Media Accounts (effective 10/01/23)
- Montana Enacts New Law Requiring Health Care Employers to Create and Maintain Certain Reports Regarding Acts of Violence Against Employees (effective 10/01/23)
- Montana Enacts Law Requiring Insurance Coverage for Certain Fertility Preservation Services
- New Montana Law Addresses Health Plan Coverage for Contraception
- Montana Enacts New Law Requiring Health Care Employers to Create and Maintain Certain Reports Regarding Acts of Violence Against Employees
- Montana Adopts New Law Defining "Sex," Including for Purposes of Employment-Related Laws
- Montana Passes Consumer Data Privacy Act
- Montana Amends Law on Income Taxes for Nonresidents
ComplianceHR offers the only on-demand, intelligent suite of compliance applications focused on helping companies address the ever-changing federal and state employment law requirements on minimum wage, overtime, independent contracting, and more.
Fueled by the subject matter expertise of Littler, the world’s largest employment law firm and built on Neota’s AI-powered platform, ComplianceHR provides employers of all industries, sizes, and locations with solutions that empower employers to handle complex compliance issues with less time, cost, and complexity than traditional methods. The Navigator Suite simplifies employment law compliance, allowing you to streamline your compliance workflow in only a few simple clicks.
If you are not an existing client, we welcome you to register for a no obligation consultation with a compliance expert. After you’ve met with our compliance consultant, you can receive a free, 14-day trial to use all of the Navigator Suite applications. Register for a demonstration.
Schedule a Demonstration
See how the Navigator Suite of solutions can help you simplify the complexity of employment law.