ComplianceHR is pleased to deliver the newest additions to our award winning solutions – providing quick answers to more of your everyday compliance challenges. Find them on your dashboard today!
To help you get off to a quick start – use our new Leave and Pay Practice applications free* until the end of February and experience how easy it is to get expert guidance in a matter of minutes with these new solutions.
New – Navigator Leave & Rapid Reference Leave
ComplianceHR’s new Leave of Absence applications were designed to assist with your ever-increasing leave obligations:
- Navigator Leave – effortlessly guides you through the questions required for federal and state specific leave forms. The interactive tool will generate the required form, while providing substantive guidance along the way.
- Rapid Reference Leave – ensures you’re covered when it comes to accessing the vast and complex web of state-specific leave laws. Simply engage the work state to unlock the summary of employer rights and obligations.
New – Pay Practice Solutions
Pay practice disputes continue to plague employers and lead to rampant employment-related liability. Expanding state regulations combined with ongoing changes in federal regulations only add to the complexity of your compliance challenges. With increased government enforcement, an increase in the numbers of class and collective actions and increasing amounts of information available to employees, compliance is more difficult than ever. Our Navigator Pay Practice applications provide you with quick and effective solutions to address your ever increasing compliance challenges.
The three new Navigator Pay Practice solutions will further help keep you on top of your compliance obligations.
- Navigator Rate Change – know how you need to communicate changes to your employee’s pay.
- Navigator Frequency – understand how often your employees need to be paid.
- Navigator Posters – ensure that your office is displaying all required posters.
* Any usage during the month of February 2017 of the Navigator Leave, Rapid Reference Leave, Navigator Rate Change, Navigator Frequency and Navigator Posters applications will not be included in your usage count for the month of February 2017.