Minnesota Legal Updates
Compliance Law Updates Recently Announced:
Last Updated: 4/25/2023
To view all legal updates, visit our Resources page and select the Legal Updates tab at the top.
If you're an existing ComplianceHR client, you can access these updates and robust links to learn more about each of these changes through the PolicySmart™ solution.
Minnesota Legal Updates:
- New Minnesota Law Establishes Right to Reproductive Health
- Bloomington, MN Amends Sick and Safe Time Ordinance Before it Takes Effect
- Minnesota Enacts the CROWN Act, Prohibiting Discrimination Based on Natural Hair--Includes Updated Policy
- St. Paul Minnesota Amends Sick and Safe Time Ordinance--Now Includes Updated Policy
- Bloomington, Minnesota Passes Earned Sick and Safe Leave Ordinance–New Policy Forthcoming
ComplianceHR offers the only on-demand, intelligent suite of compliance applications focused on helping companies address the ever-changing federal and state employment law requirements on minimum wage, overtime, independent contracting, and more.
Fueled by the subject matter expertise of Littler, the world’s largest employment law firm and built on Neota’s AI-powered platform, ComplianceHR provides employers of all industries, sizes, and locations with solutions that empower employers to handle complex compliance issues with less time, cost, and complexity than traditional methods. The Navigator Suite simplifies employment law compliance, allowing you to streamline your compliance workflow in only a few simple clicks.
If you are not an existing client, we welcome you to register for a no obligation consultation with a compliance expert. After you’ve met with our compliance consultant, you can receive a free, 14-day trial to use all of the Navigator Suite applications. Register for a demonstration.
Schedule a Demonstration
See how the Navigator Suite of solutions can help you simplify the complexity of employment law.