Nevada Legal Updates
Compliance Law Updates Recently Announced:
Last Updated: 1/15/2024
To view all legal updates, visit our Resources page and select the Legal Updates tab at the top.
If you're an existing ComplianceHR client, you can access these updates and robust links to learn more about each of these changes through the PolicySmart™ solution.
Nevada Legal Updates:
- Nevada Amends Law Requiring Health Insurance Plans to Cover Contraceptive Products and Services (effective 01/01/24)
- Nevada Voters Eliminate Two-Tier Minimum Wage System (effective 01/01/24)
- Nevada Enacts New Law Regulating Earned Wage Access Providers (effective 10/01/23)
- Nevada Amends Law Requiring Health Insurance Plans to Cover Contraceptive Products and Services
- Nevada Enacts New Law Regulating Earned Wage Access Providers
- Nevada Amends Prohibits Subminimum Wages for Individuals with Intellectual or Developmental Disabilities
- Nevada Establishes Employee Savings Trust Program
- New Nevada Law Requires Health Insurance Coverage for Conditions Related to Gender Dysphoria and Gender Incongruence
- Nevada Amends Wage Payment Laws for Employees on Nonworking Status (effective 07/01/23)
- Nevada Expands Domestic Violence Leave and Accommodations to Include Victims of Sexual Assault--Includes Updated Policy
- Nevada Passes Constitutional Amendment Proposal on Reproductive Freedom
- Nevada Prohibits State Participation in Investigations Regarding Legal Reproductive Health Services
- Nevada Repeals COVID-19-Related Immunity Provisions
- Nevada Supreme Court Allows Employees to Sue Employers for Failure to Accommodate Medical Marijuana Use, Rejects Possible Related Claims
- Nevada Voters Eliminate Two-Tier Minimum Wage System
- Nevada Voters Approve Ballot Measure on Equal Rights Amendment
ComplianceHR offers the only on-demand, intelligent suite of compliance applications focused on helping companies address the ever-changing federal and state employment law requirements on minimum wage, overtime, independent contracting, and more.
Fueled by the subject matter expertise of Littler, the world’s largest employment law firm and built on Neota’s AI-powered platform, ComplianceHR provides employers of all industries, sizes, and locations with solutions that empower employers to handle complex compliance issues with less time, cost, and complexity than traditional methods. The Navigator Suite simplifies employment law compliance, allowing you to streamline your compliance workflow in only a few simple clicks.
If you are not an existing client, we welcome you to register for a no obligation consultation with a compliance expert. After you’ve met with our compliance consultant, you can receive a free, 14-day trial to use all of the Navigator Suite applications. Register for a demonstration.
Schedule a Demonstration
See how the Navigator Suite of solutions can help you simplify the complexity of employment law.