2024 Employment Law Changes
As January flies by, we continue to optimize our solutions for all of the 2024 employment law changes.
Active users of our solutions will see updates throughout the ComplianceHR Reference Center, PolicySmart, Navigator OT, and Navigator IC. For example, the Reference Center now displays future effective information.
Helpful Resources for 2024 Employment Law Changes:
- What to Expect in 2024: A Highlight Reel
- This webinar is a rapid-fire style discussion with six Littler attorneys covering some of the upcoming changes.
- Employment Law Update 2024: New Employment Laws for the New Year
- This Littler Insight allows you to view coming changes by state.
- Temperatures May Decrease, but U.S. Minimum Wage, Tip, and Exempt Employee Pay Will Increase on January 1, 2024 in Parts of the Country
- This article provides an overview of minimum wage and tip credit increases that will happen.
ComplianceHR offers the only on-demand, intelligent suite of compliance applications. We help companies address the ever-changing federal and state employment law requirements. Our solutions cover many common HR topics, such as employee handbooks, minimum wage, overtime, independent contracting, and more.
We provide employers of all industries, sizes, and locations with solutions that empower employers to handle complex compliance issues. Our solutions take less time, cost, and complexity than traditional methods. The Navigator Suite simplifies employment law compliance, allowing you to streamline your compliance workflow in only a few simple clicks.
Not a ComplianceHR client? You can sign up for a quick intro call and product demo with one of our compliance experts. After the demo, we offer a free trial to explore all of the Navigator Suite applications. See for yourself how they can transform your organization’s compliance practices. Sign up for a demo today.